In this blog post, I would like to introduce you these makeup sponges from Hye Beauty. I am happy to say that this blog post is sponsored, but my review and experience that I am going to share with you is totally honest.
As you can see, there are two makeup sponges in a set. One is black and the other one is pink. The black one is advertised as “Nighttime Drama” which it gives you a full coverage. The pink one is advertised as “Daytime Glow” which it gives you a natural coverage.
You can apply your foundation, BB cream, concealer, highlighter, eyeshadow, blush, and contour with these sponges.
I find some basic information from Hye Beauty website that I will include here for you.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP & SHAPE: An expertly designed makeup applicator, Hye Beauty’s Spade Puff creates a smooth beauty experience that makes your getting ready easy and efficient.
- LATEX-FREE: Hye Beauty’s Spade Puff is recommendable for those who are allergic to latex, a material that can be found in a lot of other makeup applicators.
- ANTIBACTERIAL, NON-WET APPLICATOR: Hye Beauty’s Spade Puff leaves your face feeling covered and clean with its antibacterial design, which addresses the common problem of makeup users and beauty aficionados. Use our Spade Puff without adding water* to experience the full benefits of its antibacterial quality.
- ECONOMICAL YET SUFFICIENT: Hye Beauty’s Spade Puff maximizes your makeup by evenly spreading a small amount of the product to all the areas of your face, which allows you to keep using your makeup for a very long time.
- CRUELTY-FREE: Hye Beauty guarantees that the Spade Puffs are ethically produced, harming no person or animal in the manufacturing process.
You can click HERE to purchase your. This set is marked as $14.99
I hope you enjoyed today’s post, and happy shopping